Control flex cables are designed to measure, design or regulate in the field of process automation.
There are three different types of Control Cable in the area of process automation: CY, YY and SY Cable.
With its GSWB braid SY is suited to installations with medium to high mechanical stress. YY and CY Control Cable are very similar in construction, but without the mechanical protection provided by the steel wire.
YY is a versatile cable that works well in environments with only light mechanical stress and CY Cable has a tinned copper wire braid and polyester binder tape, which provide protection against external electromagnetic influences.
- CY & CY – LSZH SCREENED CONTROL FLEXBLE (BEDDED)
- CY & CY- LSZH SCREENED CONTROL FLEXIBLE (UNBEDDED)
- Li-YCY SCREENED CONTROL FLEXIBLE
- SY & LSZH (GSWB) CONTROL FLEXIBLE
- Li-YY PVC CONTROL FLEXIBLE
- YY CONTROL FLEXIBLE & LSZH CONTROL FLEXIBLE
Our power cables have many accessories. For more information, don’t hesitate to call us on 0121 508 6890 or get in touch via our Contact Page.
Our power cables have many accessories. For more information, don’t hesitate to call us on 0121 508 6890 or get in touch via our Contact...