Marine, oil and petrochemical cables are designed to withstand the harsh environments associated with offshore power generation.
These cables are built to withstand high and low temperatures, salt water, acid, humidity and mud making them perfect for use aboard ships, on offshore platforms and other oil drilling and production facilities.
- 657TQ HOFR TYPE ‘B’
- 6591TQ & 658TQ HOFR
- IEC 60331 (FLEXIBLE INSTRUMENTATION) FIRE RESISTANT/UK00A
- POWER & CONTROL CABLES BS6883 & IEC 60331
- IEC 30331 INSTRUMENTATION FIRE RESISTANT/UKOOA
- IEC 60332 INSTRUMENTATION FLAME RETARDANT
* Based on Standard Ambient Air Temperature of 45°C Where more than six bunched cables on cable trays, in cable conduits, pipes or trunking are...
Ambient Air Temperature of 45°C When more than six bunched cables on cable trays, in cable conduits, pipes or trunking are expected to operate ...